Farm to Table Print
About the Farm to Table Print
In 1779 John Newton wrote these words, and they couldn't be more true today. Grace. My favorite thing in the entire world. I've wanted to create this piece for so long, and I'm excited to finally share it with all of you! - See more at: http://lindsayletters.com/collections/canvas/products/amazing-grace-canvas-with-laurel#sthash.QAF5svUh.dpu
THE FARMER'S MARKET IS MY HAPPY PLACE!
Farm to table and table to soul.
You asked, we answered! This popular canvas is now available as an Art Print! There is no food quite as satisfying as the food you've grown or hand-selected from a local Farmer's Market. Whether you're dining out or cozying in for a meal at home, there is something so beautiful about lessening the steps between the farm and the table. And for me, it's that food that penetrates and nourishes right down to my soul.
- Fine art reproduction of Lindsay's original artwork.
- Proudly made – just for you – in the USA!
- All artwork ©Lindsay Sherbondy. All rights reserved.
- Product photography ©LARK Photography.
Original Art Prints
- Each Original Art Print had has been letterpress or foil printed locally and lovingly on an antique press on the finest paper.
- Ships flat 1-2 business days after order is placed.
- Size is 8x10unless otherwise noted in the above description.
About the artist
Lindsay Sherbondy is a painter, calligrapher, graphic designer and authenticity-advocate that believes you are worthy of meaningful art! She started Lindsay Letters (accidentally) in 2009, and has been working (intentionally) at creating beautiful and meaningful works for you to love & make your own ever since.