Macarons & Ice Cream Print
About the Macarons & Ice Cream Print
In 1779 John Newton wrote these words, and they couldn't be more true today. Grace. My favorite thing in the entire world. I've wanted to create this piece for so long, and I'm excited to finally share it with all of you! - See more at: http://lindsayletters.com/collections/canvas/products/amazing-grace-canvas-with-laurel#sthash.QAF5svUh.dpuf
Some days call for fancy macarons and some days call for eating ice cream straight out of the container.
Isn't this just the way life is? Some days, you feel like making a fuss, and that's awesome. And then, some days, you really just don't. Give yourself permission to have both macaron days and ice cream days!
- Fine art reproduction of Lindsay's original artwork.
- Proudly made – just for you – in the USA!
- All artwork ©Lindsay Sherbondy. All rights reserved.
Original Art Prints
- Each Original Art Print had has been letterpress or foil printed locally and lovingly on an antique press on the finest paper.
- Ships flat 1-2 business days after order is placed.
- Size is 8x10unless otherwise noted in the above description.
About the artist
Lindsay Sherbondy is a painter, calligrapher, graphic designer and authenticity-advocate that believes you are worthy of meaningful art! She started Lindsay Letters (accidentally) in 2009, and has been working (intentionally) at creating beautiful and meaningful works for you to love & make your own ever since.