Sparkling Eyes Print
About the Sparkling Eyes Print
And at the end of the day,
your feet should be dirty,
your hair messy and your eyes sparkling.
When I came across this quote, I was immediately inspired to create a print with it. When I think about my childhood, these words sum it up how I looked and felt at the end of every summer day: feet dirty (and toes stubbed) from never bothering to wear shoes, wild curly hair windblown and tangled, and eyes full of wonder and sparkle. Everything was an adventure – from catching lightning bugs and playing Ghost in the Graveyard, to long bike rides that ended with iced tea on the back porch swing. (You, too?) I woke up expectant and went to bed ready for more. THIS is how I want my adult life to be. This is the kind of zest for life that I want to model for my kids. This is going to be my mantra going into this spring and summer, and I invite you to join me! Here's to a season of more mess, more adventures, and more sparkling!
- Fine art reproduction of Lindsay's original artwork.
- Proudly made – just for you – in the USA!
- All artwork ©Lindsay Sherbondy. All rights reserved.
- Product photography ©LARK Photography.
Original Art Prints
- Each Original Art Print had has been letterpress or foil printed locally and lovingly on an antique press on the finest paper.
- Ships flat 1-2 business days after order is placed.
- Size is 8x10unless otherwise noted in the above description.
About the artist
Lindsay Sherbondy is a painter, calligrapher, graphic designer and authenticity-advocate that believes you are worthy of meaningful art! She started Lindsay Letters (accidentally) in 2009, and has been working (intentionally) at creating beautiful and meaningful works for you to love & make your own ever since.